Wednesday, November 2, 2011

5K Blog!

Well, I've made the move from Kindergarten to Grade 5!  I'm still in a bit of shock!  They are so independent, it's great!  The first day I was in the classroom, they worked on a piece of writing quietly for a whole hour!  After having to change activities with the kindergartners every 5-15 minutes, that was an amazing thing to watch!  Already Nadine is not hesitating to get me involved in the classroom, introduce activities, lead lessons!  I'll start out by planning and teaching the next math unit and gradually pick up responsibility from there!  I'm busy already!  I can tell I'm going to learn a lot from her.  I'm sure I'll have more to share about the class later, but here's a link to the 5K Blog.  They are super active, working and commenting on it almost every night!  The current blog is my introduction!  Enjoy!


http://5kittoswitzer.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment