Thursday, September 15, 2011

Other Exciting News

And in other exciting news... I recently found out that I will be taking over for one of the fifth grade teachers when she goes on maternity leave this winter!  I'm so excited!  I've been loving my Kindergartners, but I'm so excited to work with upper grade levels, read novels, and work on cool projects!  It's a great team of teachers too!  I'm so excited to learn from them!

Also, I bought a plane ticket to Nepal!  I'm going for our fall break, September 30th -October 8th!  Excited to do some hiking in the Himalayas!  I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures and stories in a few weeks!

Things here are happening so quickly!  Other little notes about my life in Bangladesh... Our apartment is finally painted with LOTs of BRIGHT colors (I'll post pics once we finish the decorating)!!  I'm going to be tutoring two struggling readers starting next week after school (yay extra money)!!  Tia (our adopted street kitten) is litter box trained!!  So much excitement :) 


And I'll leave you with this cool video of Dhaka in fast forward!  Enjoy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment